Indian Tree Golf is located approximately eight miles north of Galena MO, approximately 25 miles from Springfield, MO to the northeast and also approximately 25 miles from Branson, MO to the southeast.
Land fronting the high bluff to the James River totals approximately 490 acres and is being developed exclusively as residential land. The first residential stage within the development, ‘Regal Heights’ is located within this precinct. Planned development opportunities within the development include:
- Indian Tree Golf Course & Club House
- Regal Heights (42 large acreage lots)
- 10 acre Commercial Centre
- 40,000 square feet Community Centre including major conference/function rooms
- 150 golf course fronting villa lots
- 50 golf course fronting town houses
- 220 golf course precinct condominiums including resort
- Approximately 95 residential allotments
- The development is located in Galena which is centrally between major cities of Springfield and Branson. Branson is the largest economic influence in the region and is the third largest tourist destination in the United States.
Two neighbourhoods with significant shopping and support centres are Branson West approximately 15 miles to the southeast and Nixa, approximately 16 miles to the northeast. Both these centres have major retail and commercial infrastructure.
Galena, Branson West, Reeds Spring, Kimberling City and Branson are located in the White River Basin of the Tri-Lakes recreational area of Stone and Taney Counties in southwest Missouri.
Branson is one of the top vacation destinations in the continental United States and is host to over 7 million visitors per year. Branson has over 50 live theatres, amusement parks and three massive lakes for water sports. This area is widely known as a sports paradise and one of the best enertainment areas within the United States.